After a quick but enjoyable few days in Sydney to see the latest in new product releases, innovative lighting designs, fabrics, wallpapers, art and all things design- here are a few of our favourites:-
* DAVID BROMLEY had a smashing stand, his art now being turned into quirky interior products – light shades, quilts, wall hangings, wall art and sculptural effects, interiors designed around art – we like!
* TAIT outdoor furniture – always a winner with their stunning pieces, so ideally suited to our coastal lifestyle- we even paid a visit to the new showroom in Redfern, just to make sure we were not missing out on anything (we found some fantastic colourful powder coated wheel hose reels that took our fancy- fun)
* Some incredible versatile LIGHTING solutions, including a totally submergible, flexible LED ROPE LIGHT that had our creative minds abuzz with ideas.
* ANOMOLY – a stand that showcased some beautiful Australian design, with some pieces that could have easily found there way into our own homes (and probably will in the near future)
* We took a fancy to a cute mini hexagonal pin board, that will add not only designer detail but also practicality to any office space, both at home and in a commercial application (we have already applied this little beauty to a local project)
* And finally we found just what we were looking for in some simply stunning new fabric and wallpaper ranges – with samples soon to arrive at our studio
* The champagne wasn’t half bad either!
Back to News/Inspiration